Focus on getting the scores you need. IELTS helps with free preparation and expert study advice. That’s why it is the most widely used and respected measure of English skill in New Zealand.
Do you dream of living in New Zealand for work or study? IELTS is one of the key tools you’ll need to secure a place at a prestigious university and permanent residency in New Zealand. Because we want you to succeed, we’re offering more free study tools than any other English language test.
- Learn how the test is marked
- Access free support tools
- Online practice test with indicative band scores
We support you, so you can focus on getting the score you want.
- We offer online practice tests that are marked by official IELTS markers
- IELTS Progress Check is an online test, with an indicative band score
See the marking criteria for each component of the test.
- No bias. No surprises. We share with you what’s important and how we mark your test.
- Learn from an IELTS expert to get a high band score. For free.
I would recommend IELTS not only because it is a well-recognised English language certificate but also because you learn plenty of interesting facts and can improve your general knowledge while learning with the preparation material and self-assessment tests!
Simone, from Brisbane (read more tips from her here)