To redeem this offer:
Add one or more of the following tools to your cart:
Use code JAN2021 at checkout
Terms & Conditions: Voucher code JAN2021 is valid until 10 February 2021; This offer is limited to only one voucher code redemption per customer; Voucher code JAN2021 is only valid when purchasing one or more of the following IELTS preparation tools: IELTS Writing Assist, IELTS Reading Assist and IELTS Speaking Coaching.
The smartest way to improve your speaking skills is through practice and coaching.
IDP offers one-on-one coaching sessions with an IELTS expert to help you prepare for your test. You will complete a mock Speaking test and receive a detailed report with tips to improve your written English. IDP also offers IELTS Writing Coaching.
Is IELTS Speaking Coaching suitable for you?
IELTS Speaking Coaching is recommended for test takers who have a higher level of English and need to boost their Speaking score by half a band. It is a 45 minute coaching session and is not intended to replace English lessons or practice.
- 1. Register for IELTS Speaking Coaching
IELTS Speaking Coaching is available at all IDP test centres.
- 2. Complete one-on-one coaching
Your 45-minute coaching session with an experienced IELTS teacher includes:
- 3. Receive a personalised report
At the completion of your IELTS Speaking Coaching, you will receive:
- Personalised feedback on your speaking performance
- Expert advice to help you achieve your target band score
- A detailed report identifying your areas for improvement and an action plan for success
- What is the cost for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
The cost of IELTS Speaking Coaching is NZD $105.00 which must be paid at the time of registration.
- How do I pay for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
Payment is through Paypal, allowing you to make credit card payment with Visa or Mastercard, or payment via the payment methods you have established in your own Paypal account.
- How do I attend IELTS Speaking Coaching session?
You will complete your IELTS Speaking Coaching session via Zoom. We’ll send you a Zoom link for you to join after you purchase your session.
- Who will I complete my coaching session with?
Your one-on-one IELTS Speaking Coaching session will be completed with an IELTS expert. This expert is fully trained with an extensive understanding of the IELTS test.
- How long will it take for me to receive my personalised report on my performance?
You will receive a personalised report after your coaching session.
- Can I apply for a refund?
We’re confident that you will find the IELTS Speaking Coaching a valuable and worthwhile experience. However, if you are unsatisfied with the service, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to speak with you to hear your thoughts and will issue a refund to you if that is the remedy you are hoping for.
- What is the difference between IELTS Speaking Coaching and the real IELTS Speaking test?
IELTS experts create the IELTS Speaking Coaching sessions. Moreover, they are very similar to real IELTS tasks. The topics and level of difficulty are just like what you will find in an actual IELTS Speaking test.
- Can I get a band score awarded during my coaching session?
IELTS guidelines do not allow us to award IELTS scores to IELTS Speaking Coaching participants. We will, however, point out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in terms of the public version of the official IELTS Assessment Criteria. Your coach will refer to these in the feedback you receive after your interview. Individual test results may vary based on the individual’s performance on the day of the test.
- I'm looking for an English language school or classes
If you want to attend English language classes, you can search for recognised schools here.